Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Trip to Ipoh

Last Sunday after church my parents dropped me off at Puduraya. From there, I made my way to find the Transnasional Bus platform that leaves to Lumut. Upon arriving I was suprised to hear from the other passengers that the Lumut bus does not stop at Batu Gajah! Damn, feeling so panic at that moment I quickly made my way to the information counter of Transnasional. There I was told the same thing. Thankfully I managed to get a ticket to Ipoh with a bus company called the Bunga Raya. Well whatever it was I'm just glad to have gotten a ticket.

Left KL at 11.00 and reached Simpang Pulai by 2.15pm. My cousin who was expecting me at Medan Gopeng was restless when I told him I was in Simpang Pulai Police Station! Hehe, that was actually the landmark as to where I was standing. So he picked me up at 2.45pm and there we headed to my aunty Veda's house. Dumped my tummy with spicy chicken with vege and rice and at 3.45, my cousin took me to visit Klang Mama ( He is in ipoh but i call him klang mama), Pandi mama, and Kanne chitti's house. My Kanne chitti's daughter Angeline is following me back to KL for a week.

Anyway at 6.30pm my cousin Sly picked me up and dropped me off at the Subramaniam temple to attend Sivennes akka's engagement. Engagement was suppose to be at 7.01pm but hardly saw any crowd. Managed to eye Puvanes (Sivennes's sister) from the corner and then met her mother. Shortly Puvanes asked "Shall we go and see the bride?", I was so excited and agreed. Sivennes looked so cute in her green and orange saree and then later she dressed into her santhename colour plus red saree. Her make up was natural so I was salute to that because the main thingy for bride is their make up. I managed to yack with her for about 30min and then left her at peace. While I had my seat at the hall I got a call from my friend Suresh. It was so funny. The funny thing is that he has 2 phones. Apparently now one of it is with his mother so he just asked me and also to tell Anita not to call him at the number his mother has because he got into hot soup with his mother when one of his friends sms'd that number. The cutest part was when I questioned him about the girl, the way he explained about her was all so cute to me. I guess it's something you'd not understand unless you are a girl whose's a sentimental fool (smiles).

Anyway after talking to him for almost 20 minutes, I got myself inside the hall again. Everything was so cute about the couple. From the time they sat down till the time of taking pictures. I will say they both are benchmarks for innocence. Anyway after dinner my aunty picked me up and we ended up in her in laws for a while then headed home. It's so cute how my uncle has grown up to be a very sporting old man, not to forget very cheeky as well.

Monday me and my cousin took the 5am bus to KL. I boarded her on the train to my house while I got my ass back to work. That day was rather slow I will say. I was too sleepy to do anything.

Anyway I'm on MC today because pressure seem to be very high. So time to sleep and rest. Tomorrow I'm on leave. PLanning to go for a movie with my cousin and Baby Phil @ Baby Boy (read my old posts and you will know him). Can't wait to meet him tomorrow. Of course my mother thinks I'm going with a whole bunch of people... Managed to tell her that I'm going with Anita. hehe. I know I'm no saint!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home