Monday, January 22, 2007

DAY TWO – Fraser’s Hill

I could hardly sleep the whole night. Praveena and I sat at the balcony till close to 1.30am. It was really cold because it has been raining the whole night on. The cold warm chilling wind did not scare us but in fact we really enjoyed every minute of it. Well of course we had girl talks. A part of me I’m assured that she trusts me and therefore we just sat and talked a lot of stuffs which I consider to be personal. It was truly a nice experience of her talking about her current relationship while I compared notes as to how it was when I was dating my ex! Seriously it was truly a road down memory lane. To add things, Praveena’s brother is an 80’s music lover… absolutely beautiful. Songs that not only reminded me of my life but more as to my feelings when I was loved the way I wanted to be loved.

Anyway I did not catch much sleep. I slept at the hall yet I’m not complaining. Wished I had a bear next to me because it was freaking cold. Anyway I was up when uncle Aravind and aunty got up at about 6.30am. It was easy to get up because the house was more like a kampung house all made from wood except for the kitchen. Again I assure that I’m not complaining. Well I’d say it was a good package and bargain for RM10.00. Tried to help aunty in the kitchen but was eventually chased away with a ‘Parang’ (big knife used to chop chicken).

I tried to blog from Fraser’s but writing out my innermost thoughts down but kept getting interrupted from the night before. Everyone was making fun as to what I was writing. Everyone was just trying to get a peak at what I’ve written while I’m like almost stuck all the time. Thankfully I managed to capture some interesting images which would help me write some things now. Last night aunty made nasi lemak with friend chicken. Today lunch we had chicken curry (made by auntie’s cousin) with sizzling tofu kicap. Morning was western breakfast –sausages, burger meat and also baked beans. I don’t really like baked beans so I just had my share of the sausages and burger meat. Dinner, well I just had the chicken curry with bread. I had not been feeling so good. Guess what!! The irritating cousin is back tonight! Am I happy to see him? No but I did feel that the life was back in town. We had a small boy’s birthday celebration that evening. After all was done, Praveena and I cleaned the kitchen but not as perfect as her mother would have done of course.

Hem Raj (Praveena’s awfully quiet brother), Prakash (the irritating cousin), Praveena and I were out at the balcony just talking for a while. Then Praveena said she was tired and retiring for the day. Well I thought it would be weird for me to sit all by myself with these men and also excused myself. That night, Praveena and I were in the room cramming with Priyanka and Sonia.

That was end of Day 2………… it has been raining the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home