Thursday, January 18, 2007

Traumatized

I stayed the whole night awake not knowing how to sleep. Each time I closed my eyes I saw 3 guys with Turban’s flashing like negatives in my eyes. It’s because just hours before that I saw 3 Punjabi guys in turban making out at broad daylight at the entrance to a housing area. Just to assure my readers that I’m not against any race but I’m just blogging exactly what I really saw and my experience of it and I’m very sorry if I have offended anyone along this blog. At the beginning I thought a guy was being bashed down and then later thought perhaps they were all just taking a leak but I just went speechless when I saw what I actually saw. A guy was bent down while another guy behind him is moving in motions, front and back. Well we see dogs making out and we roughly can guess the actions and oh my GOD!!! It was all guys! What are they thinking!!!? Making out at broad daylight, though behind bushes but visible to people in the main road because we were all practically crawling due to the normal routine traffic jam!!? How can people be so stupid and desperate I thought to myself!!

Anyway this morning my friend Suresh called and I told him the whole story. He laughed and said “you’ve not been traumatized but more like Turbanized”. It was so funny for him to think something like that in an instant and thought I should blog it. Hopefully today I don’t see those morons and be able to catch some sleep before I take my trip to Fraser’s Hill with my neighbours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home