Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hello there

I just realized how much I missed not being able to blog. Something is really screwed with blogspot from my house internet connection. The server is so damn slow that each time I try to log in to post a post, the site just hangs.

Christmas is just two days away and I've been busy like hell. Been out carolling, baking cookies, cleaning the house -- all these without having leave. I work in the morning after carolling till 3am! Geeezzz to add things worst, I'm having bad flu and heavy mensus flows!

I'll try to blog tomorrow if not, merry christmas to all and hope to blog something really soon. I just hope and keep my fingers crossed that the server would be good like today otherwise I'll just get so pist with posting something

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home