Friday, December 01, 2006

Life!!!!!

I’m turning 27 in two weeks. I’ve finished my degree but work as a clerk in a company. The pay is worst than any private firms would pay and yet I’ve got to struggle to survive, for this is the best in my hands for now. Can I be blamed for the job market being bad these days? Of course I can’t be.

I met a friend two weeks ago. She accompanied me at work. I had to go back to work on Saturday to clear up some things. It’s not like I get paid extra or overtime but just so I get to clear up my work. While with my friend, we managed to have some girl talk. My friend is older than me and both of us are single. She in a way understand what I’m going through for not many can understand the problems an Indian single girl face when she’s above 25, with education background and still single!

The past few weeks have been hell in my house. With problems with my jobless brother, another brother who is selfish and I being single at 27 seem to be just a burden in my parents’ site. My father has given me the green light to find a guy. It all seem so simple to the. I’ve got certain principles which I need to foresee in choosing my ideal partner. Well most guys go for slim slender looking women which sadly I am not. Yet one thing for sure, I’ve got so much to offer. I know I need to reduce for health reasons and I’m doing just that these days. My friends say I’m being very choosy. The question in my head is that, “why can’t I be when all the guys I know are!?”. Well she answered me rather without thinking, “well they’ve got it all to demand and you don’t have anything to demand”. I was just then thinking what bullshit it is all. A girl who has looks, money and everything can demand but not a poor, fat or chubby girl who has more to offer!. One minute I thought that was just rubbish but when I sit and ponder about it, it does make sense in this material world!.

Am I really very choosy? I sit and wonder. I seriously don’t think I am. Well all I look for a guy is that he must be Christian, non smoker, taller than me. Is this considered choosy? Maybe I should have a poll on this. ………

And your take would be?..................................................

2 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, December 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can introduce your older fren ah?

 
At 7:36 AM, December 23, 2006, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

cannot :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home