Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WATCH OUT WHAT U ADVICE

Friends, near and far have been giving me lots of comments about how I need to get whole of my life and crave for freedom to live the way I want to and not be bothered about what my parents think for a long time. Honestly speaking I care what my parents think because they are MY parents and not some outsider. Call me a ‘kolot’ or ‘kampung’ and I’ll just smile away. I don’t care what you think but just that you are not in my situation to tell me what you think of what I should do with my life. If u lived my life then perhaps you will know what’s happening to me. So for those who have not lived my life I suggest you just shut up or think before commenting! Sorry for being rude but at some point we have to draw the lines as to it is very irritating and makes me feel even sad that at point my parents are looked as if they were some control freak. Well I’ll be honest that they are but they have reasons for it only I can understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home