Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A trip to FRIM

Have you ever been on a group jungle trekking before? If you have never had a solid activity like this before I’d suggest you don’t get into one. I’m a little on the plum side. It’s been ages since I had a good exercise and I paid the price for it last Saturday when I went to FRIM. I came back with bad muscle pull! At the end of the day I was just happy that the journey was all worth it when my team got Number 2 for ‘Treasure Hunt’. The outing I made was with my office mates. It was really cool. Would I trek again? Well my answer is of course I would!! Just have to continue keeping fit now on so I don’t do anything to worry others. I know I made many people worry about me because there were times I was struggling. It’s just so cute sometimes to be pampered by people. Anyway it was a nice outing and would plan to go there soon again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home