Monday, January 01, 2007

History Created by Friends for 2007

HAPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Wow so fast 2006 passed. I just got back today at 4.00am. Church took that long this year. The whole service was funny. We have a new priest and things were different. I managed to catch the fire crackers high in the air from the back balcony of the church. I would say it was all good. To my surprise even my praise and worship leading was a success. Big HIT! What a blessing to start the New Year in church.

Well I got up at almost 9.00am and saw a message from my friend Suresh asking me what time we (Anita, Suresh and Me) are meeting? Immediately I called him to tell him I just got up and he was surprised because he was already all set to meet. Anyway managed to tell my mother I’m leaving early and so I took the 11am train. Suresh was waiting for me and Anita in Midvalley. He managed to book the tickets for the movie “A night at the Museum”.

So it was 12pm when Anita met Suresh and me at the food court. I had watermelon juicy. Yummy! Now we had a situation. It was time for lunch. I’m known for being the queen of fast food or Indian food. I don’t eat anything else but fast food most of the time. There I sat being lectured by both of my good friends as to what type of person can I be, without even trying any other food like Spanish, Italian, Thai and etc. I’ve been getting this nagging since 2006 and thought yeah why not I just shut my mouth and thoughts by agreeing to have Thai food. So we went to this Thai restaurant in Midvalley. It was good. Though I’ll admit the Tom Yam was too spicy for me. But it was alright.

After lunch it was time for the movie. The movie was hilarious. I’d say this movie is definitely something you got to watch! Before the movie started I just whispered towards Suresh saying, “thank you for lunch” and he replied “you’re most welcome”. That was my candid moment of one to one with Suresh, not forgetting the things I went through to keep this guy from sleeping in the theatre.

Okay now comes the biggest History in my entire life. I’m not bragging here or anything like that but this is the truth. I’ve never had wine nor drank beer or any alcohol in my whole entire life. After the movies, we took a drive to Sri Hartamas and ended up in Finnegan’s. I can’t believe myself that I, a person who has not touched alcohol before in her entire life had 3 glasses of white wine! I remember feeling very sleepy while in my second glass. My head just dropped down towards the table while Suresh was trying to keep me awake.

I drove home and reached home by 9.00pm. Thought of heading straight to bed but thought I should blog first. My father is already giving me that look that he smells something fishy with me. Anyway time to sleep. My friends are right; they have indeed created history in my life. Wonder if I can ever trust them again……………………………………. But they both still are angels to my heart!

Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home