Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day for 2006

So it’s New Year’s Eve. While the whole of Malaysia and the World sit today and draw up their New Year’s resolution, I sit here adamant of not drawing my own. I already see many eyebrows frowning giving me the look I scare most. The look that I could be crazy!? Just thought to myself, what’s the point of drawing up resolutions when you don’t stick to it!!!? It’s the same thing with me every year! Each resolution I make, I seem to be only breaking it instead of improving myself better! Down the road it’s the same old thing, the same old me! So I’ve decided to allow nature take its lead for 2007.

Anyway I got an sms from my friend Anita asking me if I was free to meet her and Suresh again for a drink and I said why not since it’s been sometime since we 3 Brady bunch met!. Suresh being his usual enthusiasm might plan for a driving trip to somewhere where we leave in the morning and return by night fall. I felt bad of making him drive around. As it is, it’s a sacrifice he is making to drive all the way from Johor to meet us girls in KL. So I decided movie. Hopefully we can get a booking.

Okay, time to go get ready to go to church. I’m feeling nervous for I’ll be leading in church for praise and worship tonight. Never really sung a Tamil song in public in years. Hopefully everything works out well. For you all have a nice party time celebrating the last hours of 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home