Monday, December 25, 2006

We Wish U a Very Christmas!!!!

So Christmas came and went by. There are just so many things that took place on that day. I had many visitors. I even had visitors who just dropped by to say Hello. I’m glad Jeya brought his wife and son. It’s was so cool to finally have a conversation with his Mrs. In fact it is the first time I’m talking to her. If you are wondering who is Jeya, then you should read my previous post of me attending his wedding… my ex classmate. Of course Anu came. Then I had Sugu Anne and his wife and his son, Prema brought her brother and her cousin sis whom I’ve not seen in donkey years. The house was practically crowded. I’m glad I had a nice Christmas. What a frustration that I have to work tomorrow because I don’t have any leave! Bummer!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, January 02, 2007, Blogger Nishanti said...

hello welcome back. u've been missing for sometime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home