Friday, January 05, 2007

I asked a good friend how did he start his New Year's and he replied "With my loved ones". When paused the same question back I told him I got drunk. He then replied, "good la, this is how you are going to spend your 2007... being drunk 3/4 of the year". I was so pist mad with him. Thankfully it was a phone conversation and not a life one or I'd sure to have kick his butt.

When I got home I started thinking about what he said and I realized I'm NOT going to be drunk 3/4 of the year but I'm going to be in church 3/4 of the year because I started my New Year not being drunk but more of being in Church!. Gosh..... me being an angel!? I'm sure many toes are laughing at this moment! If only they knew me! Hehehehehehe

Love you all....

and G, I'm no DRUNK! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home