Monday, January 15, 2007

Centenary Celebration (Part Two)

Anyway when the clock struck 12midnight we all stopped and wished my cousin Janet “Happy Birthday”. Her birthday and the centenary dinner were on the same date! Anyway it was good overall and back we headed to sleep. As usual we had minimal sleep because my cousin and I were exchanging notes. I was very impressed she trusted me by telling me what her boyfriend messaged her that morning at the mamak shop. I’ll say I’m happy that my cousin trusts me. I guess it’s true what people say, trust is not something you ask but it’s something you’ve earned. It feels really good.

Anyway Saturday morning my uncle dropped me and my cousin Janet in the saloon. Yup I ironed my hair just for the occasion. Anyway my cousin left early while I was at home lazing watching Judging Amy. It’s so sad that it’s already the grand finale of the series. My uncle bought nasi ayam and that was really filling. It was almost 3pm and I got ready to have my shower. This is the joke I did not know the shower was broken and when I opened the tap, there it fell straight on my hair! Geezz there goes my RM25!!!! Thank God it was just the front portion either way it was spoilt no point crying over it. Managed to dry it and by 5pm we left to the dinner hall which was held in the Klang Executive Club.

I would say the whole evening was just moderate. It was not as grand as the Dinner and Dance night. My cousin and I started exchanging notes the night. I had someone looking at me and commenting “you look really elegant and sweet”. I was truly surprised at that comment because I thought I was underdressed for that occasion. A comment like that from the person I admire was truly something that made me feel good. The summary of the whole event was good. My table won the table draw which we all got 1 free ticked for a TGV movie. Gee I wonder what movie shall I go and watch and with who? Anyway my cousin got a DVD radio player and later when we got home we found out that actually that ticket number was her boyfriend’s. Gee, luckily she was sweet enough to give him the prize which I doubt I would have done something sweet like that! Yeah call me stingy and mean!, but then again you might not know and so wouldn’t I. Again we slept late, almost 4am. Anyway it was good that we managed to rush to church the next day.

After church we just had a lepak session, all cousins and of course my cousin’s boy was there too. At 11am Sandy (Janet’s boy) dropped me off at the Klang commuter station. There I was taking the train back. But I had a stop…. And where did I stop? Well that’s for another blog……….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home