Monday, January 22, 2007

DAY ONE... Fraser’s Hill

I’ve been working in my company for the past 4 plus years now. My company has its own rest houses in certain parts in Malaysia. I’ve never really had a holiday away from parents before, well of course besides visits to my uncle’s house in Klang. Anyway it all started when we had new neighbours, Uncle Aravind and family. They have 2 girls and 1 son. Well the eldest girl works in KLCC while her mother in PJ. I follow them everyday back home. Somehow we’ve become close like a family. Compared to my family members I guess I’ve grown to be rather close to them.

So there was this once uncle asked me if I could book the company rest house so we all can go for a holiday. Surprisingly my parents approved the idea! I just could not believe my ears at that point. Anyway I did apply for the bungalows in Fraser’s and adding another surprise! I got the bungalow from 19th January to the 21st. I would say I was lucky because it’s the public holiday weekend.

The summary of my whole trip is that it was really good. We reached at about 3.30pm that Friday and the balcony had this view of mountains with gentle air breeze running through my delicate skin – a noble winner for best moments of my life. At the beginning I was a little shy and off because firstly I had no reception to my 012 line. That was really frustrating and secondly I have indeed missed home being apart from the usual noisy, hot environment. I guess there is a part in life some things have to change. It’s time I had a little change too …. Probably it would be good.

Day one was just really fun and cool. Along the trip I met an irritating character who was uncle’s nephew. He was talking ghost stories and I called him a liar. His immediate reaction “you hardly know me and you’re calling me a liar!” Well it all started there. I would say he was annoyingly cute. Haiyoooooo don’t think anything… Married guy la!! He has 2 really hot looking daughters. Haiyo don’t look like that again la…. Small kids’ la dei!, but all I can say is a well candidate for a bollywood actress someday….. They are young but damn cute and sweet. They have the daddy’s big charming eyes. As for uncle Aravind and his family I’ve got nothing to complain for they have been close like a family otherwise my parents would definitely have not sent me with them. The things to think of uncle will be the orange cloth he was wrapping himself with at the balcony due to the cold wind which I named the cloth (MGR’s cloak). That was utterly cute because uncle just laughed, not forgetting some serious questions like “Do you miss home?” and “tell us la what you are writing”. I’d say those were the lines used by uncle which I’d never forget. I think everyone was a little worried if I was having fun or not because I was a little tired and quite. The truth is it’s not because of anything but I had visitors that day! (If you know what I mean)!

Anyway total of 12 of us went for this trip. Auntie’s cousin and his family joined us plus Priyanka’s friend Sonia also joined us. I thanked my lucky stars that the annoying one did not stay over. He just drove up to send us all. But now that he has left home everything seem so quiet! I wonder if it was a wise decision to hate him that much.

Anyway End of day ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home