Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 3…. Fraser’s Hill (Home Sweet Home)

Uncle Aravind, aunty and their son Hem Raj left earlier than the rest of us. Though our check out was from 9 -11 am, but I guess it was too boring for the annoying nephew of uncle’s that he kept bugging me to call the caretakers and say we have to leave early. Anyway I managed to leave at 8.30am. So much for bugging to leave early, sadly we were caught and delayed. There seem to be landslides and therefore the authorities have rationed the hours of going down or climbing up the hill. So we were told that our gates to move down will only be opened at 10am! There goes everything. Annoying nephew got bored and started fiddling with his laptop. Anyway it was a good stop. Some of us trespassed the primary school today for nature called it’s day!. Prakash then made a comment “we should have made those sandwiches”. I could have guessed he was very hungry. Anyway we reached home by afternoon. I was damn hungry when I reached home too. Mum managed to heat up the leftovers the night before. After lunch I headed straight to bed and only got up at 9pm. Thankfully the next day was a public holiday for my company due to the public holiday falling on Saturday. This was definitely a good rest for me.

I really enjoyed every moment of my trip I will say. The drive down was giving me a dizzy feeling ironically I did not feel anything while we were going up! It must be because when I was going to Fraser’s I followed Uncle Aravind whom I was surprised that he was a very cautious and caring and calm driver. Unlike his nephew whom I think would have wrongly made a profession in sales when he should have auditioned for Formula One! Anyway can’t wait for the next holidays. Shall plan sometime soon……………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home