Thursday, February 01, 2007

Reflection of My New Year

I sit and wonder what is happening to my life in 2007. I just can't believe that I’m hardly home at all any weekend! So many surprising turns in my life. This is a re-cap of January 2007.

1st of January -

1) Spent the entire day with Suresh and Anita
2) Went for the movie "Night at the museum" in Midvalley
3) Had Thai food in MidValley for the first time
4) Set foot at my first bar Finnegan's ( I don't consider BISIK a bar because it's open) plus had 3 glasses of white wine. Sadly don't know the name of the wine I drank

6th - Attended my niece’s 21st Birthday in Banting

12th - Went to Klang - Uncle James's house13th -
1) Cousin Janet's Birthday - she touched me by showing the sms her boyfriend sent me
2) St Barnabas Centenary Celebration

14th - Met N for the first time on my way back home (1st friendster friend meet)

19th - 21st - Fraser's Hill trip with Uncle Aravind and family

26th - 1) Stayed at Cititel Hotel
2) Hang out with N and his friends in Devi's corner
3) Discovered my second bar palace (SOCIAL) just 3 doors from Devi's bangsar. Had notbeen drinking there.

27th - WORK WORK WORK!30th - Joined Praveena and her colleagues for a game of POOL in Midvalley- Totally an embarrassing moment for I did not even know how to hold the stick!!! Anyway decided not to pool but enjoyed the music. ( My first pool experience)

Those were practically the highlights of my every weekend in January. Below is what to expect for February.

1st - WORK WORK WORK for FREE!!! (Practically NO LIFE)

4th - Taking bus to Batu Gajah to attend Sivennes akka's Engagement.

5th - On leave and will be traveling back home. My cousin sister will be following me back

10th - Parent's Wedding Anniversary

11th - Yahooooooooooooooooo GRADUATION DAY!!!!!!!

13th - 15th - Melaka for Survival and Jati Diri Camp

18th - 20th - Chinese New Year. ( Hoping to meet Suresh and Anita since I won't be around forValentine's.

Every week I'm practically OUT!!!! Geee... for now the highlights for March is on the 30th. There is going to be a gathering in BISIK for Vadai's birthday. Two special people celebrate their birthday on the 12th. Not sure I'll have the chance to meet either of them. But I guess I’ll call them to wish them.

I’m not sure if I’m happy at this happening 2007 for me or not. In a way it all seem to heavy because it’s a drastic change overnight. I guess I’ll just have to make a weekend to ponder and digest everything that has happened and will be happening this year. Until then I’m just not sure what to feel.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Anu said...

Wow, u've been a busy girl! Have fun in February!

 
At 3:24 PM, February 06, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Thanks Anu. Hope u have a wonderful February too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home