Friday, January 26, 2007

It's finally over

The relationship I’ve been having for the past 5 months comes to an end today. Did I seriously have a boyfriend many will ask and I’m guilty as charged. Why did I not mention about him in the blog or to close friends will ask but then again I’ve got no answers to the question. Knowing me well, many people get very confused as to who I’m dating at the moment as there are many people whom I meet and loose within minutes that I guess friends are loosing track of the number of names I mention so decided this to be a surprise for I seriously though that this was going to be the ONE I live my entire life with so guessed let it be a mystery….

A was introduced to me by my family. So we went out. I kind a like him and my guess is that he liked me too. The problem was his mother. Well he’s Pentecostal and I’m a protestant. His mum eyes me like a hawk. I am not allowed to stay late at work or reach home after 8, I can’t even ‘lepak’ with my cousins….. This is all a little too much. I’ve told A many a times, in fact I tell him exactly where I am and what I do and who I hang out with but towards end of the day it’s most important what his mother thinks!!! He can better off marry his mum I thought and therefore let him decide our future and today morning he messages me and says “I think its best we live our separate ways”. I’m not disappointed as I saw it coming. Screw him anyway, I’m better off doing what I do best. If he has not seen the good in me I’m just so sorry for him. End of the day it’s his lost and not mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home