Monday, January 29, 2007

My weekend

I can’t believe that I’m practically out every week since New Year’s! Knowing that I’m surprised my mother allowed me to stay out on Friday night. My mind has been hurting for the longest time and I just needed some time to myself. Managed to make plans to go watch a movie with a friend and decided since it’s going to be a late night movie, it’s good to stay out and have an all night fun. Due to unforeseen circumstances he had to cancel on me. I was damn frustrated because each time I plan something with this NUT something’s just seem to happen but then again I can’t complain much because I understand his reason of absence. What time do? Can’t do much now can I? Anyway during lunch hour I went and booked the room. Jacky and I met and we had Burger King for lunch in the room. About 2pm I left back to work and by 5.30 I was already back in the hotel room. I had my bath and managed to meet another friend for tea.

That afternoon I actually sms’d a friend asking him if he wanted to go for a movie but he replied that he’d be busy in Devi’s corner with his office mates and friends and in fact he invited me over. At first I thought he was joking but when I replied him asking if he was serious I was glad that he was indeed serious. Thank God I had my Jeans and my white short sleeve blouse to wear. So I got my friend to drop me off Devi’s corner by 9pm. It was really great to meet N again. I was afraid I might not recognize him because I’ve only met him once prior to this. Actually he’s the one I met at KL Sentral for lunch the Sunday on my way back from Klang. That was the date I had which till now I’ve not updated about it.

Anyway it was a good thing I went. I enjoyed every moment of it. I met a new friend called Sham. It was good. We were at Devi’s till 11pm and then left to Social. I was surprised many of my clubbing drinking friends did not know what Social was. I guess it’s true what G said, I’ve started the New Year by visiting Finnegan’s and may end up that way the whole year! Anyway ‘Social’ is a cool place just like Finnegan’s. They had really cool music, mostly 80’s that I can recall. It was definitely the first time I see a real life original pool table. If I’m not mistaken the place was crowded. N had this bottle of whisky with him. He asked if everyone in the table wanted Whisky with Ginger ale or tea. I was told that whiskey with ginger ale is good. Though I was tempted to have a sip but I managed to pull myself together and stayed away. I left the group about 12.45am to stop by the office for a while due to work and then joined the group at 3am in Devi’s again. N dropped me off by 5am in Cititel. Had two hours sleep and went to work by 8.15am.

By lunch time I was already falling asleep. Thank God I managed to finish whatever I wanted to in time. I reached home at 4.30, had ‘Rojak’ and had my bath and headed straight to bed. That was it. The next thing I knew it was already 10.30pm and my house was in darkness. Called my parents that instant to check on them and they were already nearing the house. Managed to open the house gates (they attended a cousin’s wedding and did not take the house key), got little updates of the wedding and then back to sack. The next thing I know it was already 9am Sunday and my dad waking me up to go to town to have breakfast!

I’ll say Sunday I spent the time just sleeping and looks like I’m still sleepy… geezzzzz….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home