Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Look

After much considerations and approval seekings from Dewan Rakyat (Father) and Dewan Parlimen (Mother), finally I was given the green light to change my hair style. Lately my long curly, freezy, wavy hair has been a burden to me. My hair just drops while I comb my hair. I decided if this continues I might get up being bald someday.

I left to the salon at 10am in the morning and only reached home at 5.30pm!. And the first comment I got from my dad was, "You look like a donkey!". So much for seeking approval I thought to myself. Anyway I trimmed a little and also straightened my hair. I will not disagree with my dad that it does looks a little awkward. Well can't help it. It's just the first day of straightening, it is a norm that it looks all flat. The maintainence for the next 3 days is going to be mad. I can't wet my hair nor can I sweat. Gee there goes my dreams of exercising to look fit for my graduation next week!. What has been done can't be unwind I guess. So no point regretting and asking questions like WHY, WHAT, WHEN and all.

I better go get my things ready for tomorrow's trip to Ipoh. So excited. I think it's going to be a day I haver very little sleep today. I've got to pick my brother up from KL Sentral at 12.30am tomorrow because he's taking the last flight from Sabah to KL. OKay need to go and pack now. Shall update more later.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger janet said...

Hello....
U cut ure hair?? new look ah?
Guess wht????.. actually i aso cut my hair a week after da dinner :)
He he he he..
Take care

 
At 7:53 PM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home