Monday, March 26, 2007

He made my day

I realized today that a person I call friend all this while is Ceylonese and only today I knew his full name!. I called him to verify this fact but he was busy. He then calls me back… thinking it’s an office call I kept calling him “Encik” as in “Sir” and then realized it was him. When I asked him if he was a Ceylonese and about his full name he replied me saying “ you’re very impressive for a friend” and I just laughed while he explained he’s fascinated because I don’t know his full name or his background and the fact we are friends for the past 2 years!!!!

Well I guess it’s funny that it only striked him about me just yet. I am fond of making friends without knowing even their age and background. Well I know a good friend called Suresh (yes the one whom I blog about always) and I only knew his age this year and I still don’t know which company he is attached too or his designation.

To me towards end of any day, as long as you are a good friend who don’t talk at the back of me and can manage my tantrums and annoying character then you’re indeed a good friend…… weird as it seems but hey! That’s why this blog says it … All about the complicated me!!!!

I guess this is also why they say I’m innocent and easily taken advantage off.

Cheers all….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home