Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back to work after a long HOLIDAY!!!!

Today back to the office after a long break. To add things worst I’m having very bad flu, cough and fever. I guess it must be the water or something to do with my trip because my boss seems to be having flu as well. He was in the camp with me. Anyway, so much work to do. Just can’t believe how much work there is. Gosh I have to start my engine soon in order to be back on track. Anyway ‘Ghost Rider’ was a good movie. Had lunch at Kenny Rodger’s that day and after movie went for ‘teh tarik’ in Devi’s corner. Overall it was good.

Yesterday night I went to Joyce’s house for about 30 minutes. Jessy was there. I was not at the usual spot because I was having the flu. Anyway not my usual today and gosh it’s only 10am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home