Sunday, February 18, 2007

First Day of Chinese New Year

So today is Chinese New Year. Happy Chinese New people. I went to the doctor for a second opinion yesterday and he has added more medication for me. He warned me that if the pain persists then I may have to get a jab next Friday. Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing is too serious till I got to have a jab.

Anyway after church today I told my parents that I was going for Chinese New Year celebration and they dropped me off KL Sentral. I took the train to Mid Valley and just bought tickets for two shows which were ‘Music and Lyrics’ for the 11.15am show and ‘Norbit’ for the 2.30pm show. It was really cool to watch a back to back movie after a long time. The last back to back was with Jenny when we went for “My Super Ex Girlfriend” and “Click”.

I remember Suresh calling me and asking me what mischief I’ve been up to. Hehe. It was truly so cute. Anyway I had a good break. After the first movie I had KFC and then headed back for the second movie. It was cool. Anyway tomorrow I’m off to watch “Ghost Rider” with Jessy and Shamini. You guys think I’m crazy? Hehehe welcome to knowing me now. Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home