Friday, February 23, 2007

Not sure what to call this Blog!

It’s Friday. It’s been a week now since I had my fall and my bum still aches. I think I need to get an X-ray done! Well initially the medicine given by my doctor was working well but knowing my itchy head did some major jumping and also sit ups two days ago that I think it had aggravate the pain. Someone up there must be really cruel to me because when I’m beginning to be weight conscious everything I want to do seem to be getting me into trouble! Geezzzzz

So many things have been happening the past 2-3 days. Wednesday my best friend called me up to say that her boyfriend had proposed to her. Being in shocked at that point of time I just told her I was not feeling well and hang the phone down. Sms’d 2 friends of mine asking them why is it her happiness hurts me to the utmost; they just had the same thing to reply. I knew my friend was dating but never knew the proposal was coming by anywhere near! Anyway I called her yesterday to tell her that I’m sorry I was indeed shocked and that I’m happy for her. I guess that cleared everything. At this point I’m feeling kind of desperate to be hitched but I guess it’s just a normal phase I’m going through. As my cousin sister said when I confided in her “you’re 28 and we’re Indians and knowing your mum… it’s only the normal phase”.

Weirdly, my dad knew I was down on Wednesday that he offered me a glass of wine! That was definitely weird, for my dad never ever allow alcohol in the house but I knew he knew I was hurting from something deep within. I drank 1 glass and I hear my mother’s voice at the living room yelling her way on. After the wine session with my dad I just hugged him and tucked myself in bed. Yesterday my dad offered me another glass but I passed because I’m on a diet and therefore thought wine would make things worst so I declined very politely and kissed my dad on his cheek. I think it made him feel good because he had that very cute innocent stare at me at that point of time.

There was a blackout at my housing area from 11pm till this morning 5am! Grrrr and I am so sleepy and grumpy. I’ve lost my voice which makes it great. Hope I have a productive weekend and lots of rest!

Day two since Ash Wednesday without rice… I’m pretty impressed with myself! Let’s just see how far this goes!

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Anu said...

Drink more wine and be merry! :)

 
At 7:04 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Why la u making me sin :). But i think I may take your advice ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home