Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Dedication to Suresh Nair

Dearest Suresh Nair,

Greetings. How is Tawau? Hope everything is well and great. KL misses you and it can't wait to feel your presence again. I hope you do not mind me calling you Suresh Nair as I think only Anita and both of us will know the history to it. You were introduced to me in 2003 by Anita and since then you've been a chipsmore cookie!. One minute I hear from you and then you go missing and when finally we meet back, it's always the story of me changing numbers being the reason we've not been communicating.

Then last year we went to Melaka and things have not been so much of a missing in action since. It's your birthday today and I thought I'd just like to thank you for a few things.

Firstly I'd like to thank you for not going missing often like you used too and thanks for keeping in constant touch. Thank you for being honest about your age ( and God knows how much I've annoyed you for the past few months to get this information). Thanks bigtime for making me drunk and creating history for me since New Year ( I'm talking about the Thai food and white wine).

Above all that has been mentioned, no thank you notes would be enough to just thank you for being a good friend, for putting up with my annoying character, my lazer mouth which can be irritating and hurting and thank you for really having all patience being a friend in times of trouble and in need. You're truly one of a kind.

Anyway dear, Happy Birthday and God bless you in all you do and May all your dreams come through as your heart desires............... and HEY come back fast!!!! Can't wait to kiss you and go get drunk again with you!


Your's lovingly
:) You know who :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home