Friday, March 09, 2007

What's with me for March and April

A friend called me a criminal for not updating my blog and though I feel guilty about it, I did not do anything till today.

As you all would have read my previous blog, you would have noticed my scheduled weekends for January and February. A few may be wondering how my March is coming about and here are my updates…..

March
3rd – Work Work Work
10th – Work Work Work
12th - Vadai (Hapi Birthday to You!!!!)
13th - Suresh Nair (heheh Happy Birthday da)

17th – Might Be work work work
24th – Shopping for Vadai and Suresh
30rd – Birthday Party in BISIK

April
6th - Good Friday
7th – Anita’s Birthday
8th - Easter
18th – Happy Birthday Mummy. You are 58 this year… waaaa so old!! I love you
20th – 22nd - Team Building in Mines

May

Planning a trip to PD with Praveena’s family. Let’s see how it goes.


So there goes my details for March, April and May. Damn packed weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home