Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Devil of Confusion Creeps Back

My heading says it all. God knows how many freaking times I've started blogs and end their lives and then choose to revive them all again by opening a new address. Blogs are suppose to be journals. It would be considered something really personal. Now I can't blame people for reading it because when one talks about a blog, I tend to get very interested and say " Hey I've got a blog too". And after that we exchange url's and then what you do?, you actually get stuck.... too many people knowing you, you get confused if you should blog A or not being afraid maybe B would be offended and much of those confusion.

After much of deep thinking I still am confused. But I guess I learnt something out of this.... If you're not claiming publicity .... try to keep your bladdy mouth shut and no one will know. Now that everyone knows, just keep up the good blogging and let people enjoy the way to your life.

I guess it's pointless to shut down blogs and revive blogs because towards end of the day you'd never see your blog's anniversary (as spent by many others).

Well so blog, here I am to stay!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, March 26, 2007, Blogger Anu said...

Keep on blogging!

 
At 11:09 PM, March 26, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

i would. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home