Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happenings of my Life off late

Wow, it's really been some time since I last updated my blog. So many things have been happening and I'm just so lost.

After putting on hold my dental appointment for close to 2 and a half years, I finally took courage and dragged myself to the dentist. To my horror I have too many holes that the Dr said, " a young girl with an old lady's teeth!". He actually made fun but he was darn serious about me having so many holes in my tooth. So there he went drilling out one by one. He made two filling the same day and then said, " the rest of the holes are still small. You come back when you are free and we shall mend them gradually. No hurry." I thanked God at that point of time thinking, " Yeah right! The next appointment is definately going to be 3 years time!!!". Guess God was on the doctor's side. While flossing my tooth a week later, my old filling came out. So scared and nerverse I went back to the dental. The doctor then refilled my filling and then drilled and filled 4 more big holes!. And now he tells me I have very sensitive tooth. And one of my front tooth can't be filled anymore. I have to do root canalling. Only God knows what is that. Anyway the dentist said that it's not such an urgent problem for now. I've decided that no matter how scared I am of my dental doctors, I'm going to make it a point to visit the dentist every month just to check because I don't want to go into any trouble as I believe I've got beautiful set of teeth. Furthermore, it's free as my company pays for it.

Besides the painfull experiance of Dental visits, my Thumdrive crashed on me. I've lost all of my documents both personal and work. So lost without them. God knows how I'm going to revive half the things I've saved in that.

Gosh... more to blog on a later date. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home