Monday, April 02, 2007

Friday Part One

It’s been 3 days since Friday passed and I’ve been trying to get the right words to write about my BISIK experience and here I am still wondering how to blog the whole thing. Anyway 2 months ago as many of you would know, a friend sms’d me and asked me to keep 30th of March free to celebrate his birthday. Though I’ve been indecisive of whether I should go or not, I finally decided to go before I get a kick in my bum for I’ve been given not two weeks but two months notice.

Normally when there’s a BISIK gathering it always ends up to be fun BUT to enjoy that fun you really got to be there till late nights which I always miss. Normally I’m in BISIK sharp 7 and I leave by 8.30. This time I decided to be there to enjoy the whole thing. So I made my friend book a room for me under his name (for security purpose) but of course I paid for it. I stayed at Corus hotel which is just 3 doors away from BISIK and 1 door away from Avenue K KLCC...

Question! How did I manage to stay out? Well since I was given 2 months notice, I planned it all so well that Dewan Parliment and Dewan Rakyat (My Parents) agree on my staying out. SO what did I say? Well I simply told them my friend Anita was throwing a barbeque dinner in her house to celebrate her birthday before she leaves to Melbourne and that did it. Anyway I felt bad using Anita’s name but HEY! It’s all in the game of having too strict parents. Anyway I love them no matter how strict they are and I’d never say I’m a perfect daughter!

Well back to BISIK!!! I left home at 10.00am and reached Chorus by 11.10am. Met my friend and he managed to help me with the registration. Well since I was there too early I had to wait for the room. About 1.30pm they gave me the room. Just when I wanted to jump into bed and sleep a little while a rascal friend decided to call and ask me where was I because he saw my brother somewhere in KLCC. One minute I panicked thinking I was found out by my parents but then just kept cool. Told my friend I was out with friends shopping and he decided why not we meet for lunch. Since it’s been a long time since I met that nut, thought it would be a good idea. Anyway my tummy was already hungry. So I met him at Burger King. I ate while he watched and as usual he was giving me lectures but surprisingly this time it wasn’t about my weight but it was more of my hair. He said I really looked like a dog poodle because he hates women with long straight hair. Anyway I only had one thing to tell him… “at least I’m not blond or red haired!!”. He just stared back at me because he knew darn well I was hitting him back about his older gf’s hair whom he’s dating now.

After lunch we followed me to Cold Storage to get my birthday friend something. We ended up buying him a bottle of wine. Just hope he liked it. Anyway after that I met Kamal (another old friend) for a dinner. Since being on diet I made a point to have dinner before 7. I went to the bakery in KLCC. It was good. Kamal commented about my attire to BISIK and he said “Rock the night away baby!” . He was definitely cute. After dinner about 9.15pm, Kamal dropped me at BISIK. And………………………………….. part two talks about that all…………………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home