Tuesday, March 27, 2007

8kg down and 18 more to go!

If you’re wondering what the heading is all about!?... Well yes! I’ve actually lost 8kg since the 21st of February 2007. I know many are staring at their little toes at the moment to see if they can catch the miracle of toes laughing! But it’s true…. I’m in fact surprised with my weight this point of time.

A colleague of mine asked me to blog about my diet experience somewhere last week. Actually I’ve been wanting to for the longest time but just decided not to because I feel sad even though I’ve made a good progress. I feel sad that though I’ve lost 8kg, I don’t see the difference in me. Many say I look the same. But then again I’m not sure if they commented such so that I’d not flatter myself and start eating like a pig all over again! Yeah you read it well, eat like a PIG and sleep like a PYTON after.

So how am I doing it? Well I’ve completely stopped having rice since February 21st. I exercise regularly and drink more water lately. As the doctor’s saying goes, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”, well I’ve been having green apples daily as I heard it’s good for people on a diet. The first 3 weeks I did not take any meat. It was just full of vegetables and also fruits. When I saw the results was 5kg less then I started a little on my old habits to start having chicken and potatoes and all. Thankfully for the exercise I think that I’ve lost now to 8kg all in.

My office is at the 7th floor of my building. I walk approximately 140 steps up every morning to keep myself fit. There are at times I get lazy and take the lift too (today is an example of that day). The last 2 weeks I’ve been busy with work that I go back late. So I’ve hardly exercised. But this last two days I’ve been exercising out of my usual aerobics and dancing. My beautiful neighbors Praveena and her sister Priyanka takes me for a walk. We would walk about 200 meters and then we’d jog for 200 meters. When I stop Priyanka and Praveena would just push me and pass me like a batten when each of them feels tired. It’s so cute and walking and jogging never seem to fun all these while. Yesterday I had a good fast walking with Praveena’s mum joining us for our walk.

Somehow lately I’ve been feeling a little lazy. It’s time I get up everyday at 5am and start back the morning duties as well in order to kill more calories. This Friday there’s a birthday party in BISIK. I can’t wait to go for it. I doubt anyone would notice that I’ve lost weight because it just can’t be seen but I hope I make an impression.

Hope to loose more weight by the time my cousin gets married in May so I can really show my relatives that I’m not some ass who’s worthless.

God knows how many people have been trying to talk senses in my head about my weight since they know me! Time I grant them their inner wishes. Wonder if I should sign agreement with them asking them what they’d do for me if I lost weight!? Hmmm good deed I guess. Time I go do my hunting for part of my motivation!!!!!

AND! If you’re wondering what do I weigh now!? Well Shhhhhhhhhhhhh it’s a secret! Will tell when it’s all shred away!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home