Tuesday, April 03, 2007

FRIDAY .... PART 2

I’m sure many of you can’t take the suspense anymore to know what happened in BISIK. Anyway I reached BISIK about 9.20pm and there I was staring at that open restaurant crowded with people. BISIK is actually an open live band restaurant with a small bar inside. It was so crowded that one minute I thought I was really lost. Suddenly I saw Vadai waving his hands towards me from inside. “Ahhhhhhhh there they are!!!” I thought to myself and made my way towards the crowded room. When I reached there I hugged Vadai and handed him the wine bottle I got him and told him that the chocolates were for his cute little son. Just then Chris came my way and hugged me. Damn I did not get her anything at all… well just wished her happy birthday too and decided to get her something later and pass it to Vadai.

I settled down and then I was introduced to the crowd. I remember Kalai and Kavitha. Kalai could roughly recognize me but no one else. Then Beemboy came by and he could not believe it was me after all!!!! It was just so weird and funny to be recognized in such an extraordinary way. Kavitha is a damn good looking girl. Was just talking to her as I did not know many people there. It was just so cool that Kalai and Beemboy actually spoke to me more than just a mere Hello! “Gosh I must have really looked stunningly different for these guys to talk to me”, was this perasan voice deep in my head!

Shortly later I met Tony, one of Vadai’s close friends whom I knew from last year. It was truly good to meet him again. I could see his reaction towards me was different too. Well I had so much fun actually. The two memories I will not forget among it all will be firstly finally meeting some of the chatters of a particular chat room and also meeting Scudder.

There is this one particular chat room I use to surf under MIRC. I go in with the nick Geisha Gal. The thing that would leave a memory to me is the reaction of the chatters when Vadai told them who I was!! You see I don’t blame them because they all think I’m a 55 year old lawyer, who’s married with 2 kids and 4 grandchildren. Heheh the reaction was so cute. As for the meeting of Scudder, well I did not know it was him initially, so I went up to him and asked him, “Hey there, do you by any chance have a cousin in ??? (My taman area)?” And his reaction was puzzled. He then showed his hands towards a young girl and replied, “That’s my fiancée there”. I was blurring at one point and just smiled and left him alone. Later I asked Vadai if Scudder was coming and he actually brought the same joker and introduce me as Scudder. Gosh, that guy thought that was my pick up line for him initially and that’s why he quickly confessed of being engaged. That doink!

Anyway it was so sweet for Kalai to walk me back to Corus after that. Very cheekily he asked me if I wanted to go out to have a drink and also asked me if I needed company… I just replied him, “if I need company I know you’re just a ring away” and he smiled.

I reached Corus almost 3am and slept till 9am. After that got up and went to work. Of course I could not work much and hence left home early. The minute I reached home I just dozed off till the next morning! Gosh I was sloshed. Wonder what would have happened if they had served wine!?....................................................

Anyway heard from Vadai that Eddy boy (another guy) was asking about me… Cool and cute…. This is all definitely more motivation to shred the fats away……………………………………….

8 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, April 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations

hope Vadai reads this blog.....as he keeps maintaining looks has nothing to do on how ppl react / take notice of someone....lets see his comments on this...lol

good for you all the best

 
At 4:55 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for your comment. I'd appreciate it if u could leave a name in the future. Yes Vadai has read this blog.

I think perhaps the me being notice has nothing to do with the way i look but partly my poor communication skills in the past.

In future i'd appreciate it if you could not assume things here. If u want to confront Vadai on it, u should ask him direct or do it in his blog perhaps.

U have a nice day.

 
At 6:27 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger darthvadai said...

I can guess who ur commentor is but I leave it be till they have the courage to put their name is.

FI thanks for you reply and I think your spot on.

My stand is my stand and I sincerely apologise that anonymous has used ur blog as a forum.

Hope this end

 
At 7:21 PM, April 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no offence....i keep reading your blog over and over there was no mention of communication skills but more on you having lost weight and how you look and how ppl was responding to you and noticing you and how it motivates you to loose weight....hmmm sorry than i must improve my reading skills. my apologies.

name or id does it make a difference i can be nisha or geisha gal or even vadai will that be ok
if all bloggers had courage why are they hiding behind different ids instead of real name?...opps this should be in Vadai's blog.

my apologies if this cause some heat. i take my bow thank you

 
At 9:15 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:37 PM, April 03, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Hey there anonymous :)
well the reason why i did not mention about the communication thingy is because that's for another blog. guess u blow'd the gun.

Anyway I think it's true no one can change a person but themselve. As for vadai's concern, he will always be the guy maintaining his friendship with the person for what they are.

Maybe the person i met were all look conscious and therefore Vada can blog saying how he is accepting one for the way they are but he does not have rights on other's ways and believe.

In this manner i think Vadai is a nice guy.

I'm sure u're a nice person too Anonymous :).

Thanks for stopping by and take care

no more on this pls. thanks

 
At 8:22 PM, April 10, 2007, Blogger Anu said...

Lots of good comments about this post, I see.

Glad u had fun in BISIK.

 
At 9:48 PM, April 10, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

hey anu. welcome back. yup... heated conversation here :p heheheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home