Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Life Last Whole Week

Last week Monday was my competency appraisal week. Competency ratings are what my company bases on for a staff’s annual increment. Since hearing the news about appraisal week, my tummy was just growling like a hungry tiger hunting for its prey. The stress and anticipation of the wait only contributed in me going up and down the toilet. Sorry I guess that was too much detail for you. Hehehe

Anyway on Friday my boss called me in at 4pm. My whole appraisal lasted 1 ½ hours. We spoke but nothing was argued. Though he did not give me high marks, his approach was definitely softer than my Ex-boss. I thought to myself no point arguing because I’ll not say I have the perfect character. Right after that I rushed for a cab to church because I was leading Praise & Worship last Sunday. Practice seemed Ok and reached home 10pm and straight went to bed.

On Saturday I went to work to learn something from the housing unit. Worked till 2.30 and left to Mid Valley’s Chilli’s to meet my friend Anita. We both shared the triple play but Anita paid for it. Hehe. Thanks ANITA! For the first time I had Red Wine. Before meeting Anita I went to Maybank to withdraw money. First I went to the ATM to withdraw the last 40 in my account but unfortunately the ATM only allows 50 at one go. So what I did was, I walked to the cash deposit machine and deposited RM10 and then again walked to the ATM and withdraw RM50! I’m sure many of you are going “haiyo”!, right? Well I can now imagine the security guard’s face just staring at me like I’m some loose nut around. Hehe. Definitely my most embarrassing moment. Ermmm actually it is one of my most embarrassing moment!. Hmm perhaps I should open a blog on my most embarrassing moments and I’m sure to have a list of it. That would be another post to ponder. Anyway after withdrawing the money I walked straight to Chilli’s and to my surprise I saw Suren sitting with a cute German guy. He looked at me rather surprised! In my head I just hope the surprise look was for him realizing I’ve lost weight! – hehe perasan me!!!

Ok, WHO is SUREN?, many will ask. Well he’s the PILOT nephew of my friend and ex-colleague – the late aunty Vasanta. Anyway so I walked in and headed the bar side and saw Anita as usual with her book and a drink. The place was really crowded that we had to sit at the bar. Well since Anita belanja the triple play, I only paid for my wine and movie. Gosh the tickets for RushHour3 was RM12 this time around!. Anyway at 3.45 we walked to GSC. This is the first time I’m actually drinking Red Wine unlike my usual White Wine, the minute I walked out, everything was moving. That was really bad. The first thing I did when I reached GSC was to buy myself a mineral bottle and a Snickers bar. The minute I dumped my ass on the C12 sitting, I quickly opened the Snickers and started munching while drinking water and WALLA! Situation was under control!

I reached home almost 7.45pm and headed straight to bed. The next morning I drove to church. As I was walking down the entrance of the church I realized my throat was just going haywire! My music notes were flying towards God knows which direction. Shortly I just stopped and did a small prayer and when I took lead of the Praise and Worship I thank God I got back my voice. I’m glad everything went well with church. That Sunday I just came back and slept like a pig to recover from the wine I had. Somehow I feel that the wine effect is still working in me. But then again it could be my imagination…….

Wonder what this week has in store for me! He he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home