Monday, June 11, 2007

Long overdue Blog

This is a long overdue blog. Anyway will blog it as it was written then. So I’m sorry if it seem very outdated or in the past.

Here it comes……………..


So I’ve not blogged in sometime now. Have I sinned for not doing so? Well some will say YES and some will say NO while some might just look really puzzled by reading this. The answer towards me not blogging will be TIM! If only I had extra hours in my daily life for social events then I’ll have time for weekly and daily blogging. Since 24 hours is all WE have therefore I’ll just have to blog whenever I can.

My first update would be American Idol. SO I don’t have Astro. Ok ok,,, don’t get your eyes popping out now. I do have Astro but the package we subscribe to does not cover channel 70 and therefore I watch the delay version on 8TV every Fridays. So now we’re in our top 2 finalist. I’d say I was shocked that Phil had to leave. I thought that Lakisha and Chris would exit. But based on the performance previous weeks I don’t think it’s predictable anymore. But I’m glad that Melinda and Jordin was still up there moving strong (THEN).., Knowing now Jordin is the winner against Blake.

As normal as any women out there, the only thing that rings a bell in our heads when we hear the bells of American Idol will be Simon Cowell. Gosh, though he’s brutal and rude and very direct, yet he’s also very cute. I know most guys are going now. “What the hell is with girls and Simon?” Well I guess it’s the same thing as Men and Football or JLo or even Aiswarya Rai for the same.

So I saw Simon kissing Lakisha for her performances one of the weeks and I instantly sent a sms to my cousin. “ I’m sad. I caught my boyfriend kissing a girl!!!!”. My cousin quickly replied my message saying, “What? Which BF? When? Where?” and I replied, “ On international TV. He kissed a girl called Lakisha!”. Her reply got me really tickled, “Haiya you ah? Wasting my credit only. I thought u really had a boyfriend!” Everything was just too cute I’ll say.

Lakisha’s exit was very predictable but Melinda’s exit was really both shocking and traumatizing. My cousin who has been following the Idol has stopped watching upon knowing Melinda left. No doubt overall Melinda was THE best compared to the rest. She’s not only the better singer but also she was more matured and experienced singer. All I have to say is that the voting system must been tempered with.

Some have made comments that Melinda is out because she was Simon’s pet. Well I have no doubt that Melinda is going to make more records than Jordin or Blake just like Chris Draughtry compared to Taylor and Catherine.

Anyway, no matter how much people hate Simon, I’ll consider him a darling and his girlfriend must be really proud of him and I know for a fact she IS!!!. Love you SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home