Monday, June 04, 2007

Long time no C

Dear Blog,

wow it's been ages since we met and spoke to each other. I'm sorry I've been too busy screwing up my life and trying hard to make amends to get back on track. You know, I started on a very strict diet only to gain back most of what i've lost. I think back what did I do wrong and then BANG! in my head I see my mistakes. Though I've still not set taste to rice since February 21st yet my eating habit had changed from when I first started my diet.

So today I start back again on my strict painful diet. well as the saying say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away", here i start again with an apple every morning for breakfast.

Since I don't have a social life I can't update you much on that dearie. Well work is hectic as usual. THere's only 3 more months before my financial year ends and reviews are made. Hopefully i gain plight among my boss and get the best out of it all this year.

Deep inside I'm feeling lonely. Wish I had a boyfriend. My best friend Jenny is planning to be married in January next year and I feel somehow lonely about it. Well some people are just not lucky to be in love I guess. There's no proposal happening as well because I'm FAT!. Well it's my fault partly but I think a person who goes for looks are just idiots overall. But then again I can't blame them all because everyone has the right to be choosy about their other halfs.

I went for my "Team Building" this year to Mines. Had a nice time. Funny I'd say. I'll save that for another blog. Actully I've not blogged in sometime that many are wondering if I'm still alive and kicking or not... so I write to you because I know you will convey the news right well to them all that I'm very much alive, very much without a life and still redefining her life.

I'll try to find time to write to you more often. Till I post again you have a blessed day and bless all my friends who reads this...


Lv,
Me!

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, June 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,

Shouldn't you try eating 365 apples straight away so that you would be fit the whole year.

Suresh Nair

 
At 11:05 PM, June 06, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Dearest Suresh Nair,

I think i need to have to at least have some ass to kill more guys don't u think? ;). With this i rest my case!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home