Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mail Cleaning

I sit and open up all my old e-mail addresses. So called doing data cleaning. I actually laughed almost falling off my chair to see this one e-mail I sent to a stranger.

In my e-mail this is what I wrote :-

Hie there.... U've got an interesting name. I somehow got your e-mail address on my diary and I'm suprised how as well!!! I was wondering if this simplesherina could get to know the mystery person behind the interesting name? ............................................ Hope to hear from you soon. Till then take care and God bless> >.....SHerina

And this is the reply I got :-

......and u've got a 'simple' name ! So ....u wanna get 2 know me huh
??
Yeah .....u'd better know now .......I will start with the most
interesting
part..................................................that u r invited
for
my wedding !! .....

Take care , God Bless U too



I can't believe I actually had a reply like this for trying to get to know a guy! Gosh memories of all the weird things I've done during my childhood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home