Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weird Day

What a weird day I had yesterday. For those who were following my blog, you would know I had a massive break off lately. Well with heated arguments and words going criss cross, we (the guy and his parents and I) agreed on comman grounds to end it all. Is it really over on his side? I guess not upon the visit by his family in my house last night!

When I reached home last night I saw D's car and saw lots of sandals and shoes in front of my house. I thought for one minute that perhaps his parents and he has come to give me the wedding card of D. To my suprise when I entered the house his mother just hugged me and kissed my forehead telling how sorry she is for all the words she use on me and then telling me how thin I've grown and all those usual typical indian lady speech! I too apologized for all the words I have thrown towards her in anger and she just said " I understand sweetie, anyone in your shoes may have said worse things!". Now that was an eye shocking situation! I was in total shocked.

The thing in my head was, WHY must they pay me the visit? They told my parents how D misses me and that they just thought of meeting me. Now this is the very same people who said they can get many proposals for their son out there and yet now they are back!!!. Who do they think of me? They think I'm a toy whom they can fiddle and pass me whenever they want? Anyway I just kept my cool and treated them with norm.

The left the house at close to 11.00pm. At 1am D called me and said, " hey I just reached. I know u're sleeping and sorry to disturb u. You looking great. Can we meet up for a movie this weekend?". Being very sleepy I told him i'll speak to him back today. I have a feeling he is trying to patch things back. But how can I accept him after all what has happened!? I definately can't handle a mother in law who's called me a BITCH before in my life and neither can I live my life with a mother in law whom I've called names such as TYPICAL LADY and also say rudely the word SHUT UP!.

I guess I'll call him and tell him that I'm sorry that I can't do movie or even a drink with him. I still have a certain amount of feelings for him but don't want to give him hopes and make it worse than it has already been. I believe if a guy can't fight for you once, you can never be happy with him the second time around. I can't imagine problems arising after marriage and if his mother were to interfere, then he'd not fight for me again. So at this point of time I think letting him go for good is the wise thing to do.

There is a saying that goes, if you love the guy so much let him go and if he returns he is yours. If the guy is meant for you he will return. I know my love for him is true that he has returned but the fact of his character is concerned I don't think he's MAN enough to be my HUSBAND!

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, June 27, 2007, Blogger Anu said...

Wow, interesting day u had there! If ur sure about ur decision than good, make it known to D! Hope all works out for u.

 
At 8:41 PM, July 08, 2007, Blogger darthvadai said...

wounds heal

scars do not

this incident will be in ur memory

 
At 10:24 PM, July 09, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Anu, u said it right.. it was damn interesting....

Vadai, the incident will haunt my memory for sure! hehehe

 
At 8:54 PM, July 17, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello akka... didn't know so many things has happened until i read ure blog....WOW!! what a day 4 u :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home