Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Help me let go

You came and taught me the game of love. With love you taught me that when there’s no pain there’s no gaining. Yet end of it all I had only pain and no gain. When you left, it shattered my heart. Questions, heavy left in my head. How am I to survive? Why does it hurt so badly? So many WHY"S in my head yet nothing has an answer. I try to hide my loneliness but there’s your voice in my head telling me how you wished you were there and you were the one next to me. If only you were still around I could have been a Mrs. or a mom by now. What hurts most is that I never had the chance to even say goodbye.

5 years now since you left. I’ve completed your destiny. I’ve fulfilled your wishes and dreams yet there’s one more left and I’m afraid I can’t and won’t be able to fulfill that last wish baby! I can’t think of anyone who can take your place or even come close to you.

Why is it so hard to get a genuine guy who can accept me for what I am? Lately all my friends are getting married one by one. I can’t help but feel sad for myself. It is already sad enough I don’t have a social life and now it’s getting worst that I don’t have someone to dump my sorrows too. Yes I have friends but I can’t talk to them about my feelings and hurt.

At this point I can’t stop my tears from flooding my cheeks. In my every tear I see you. In my every drop of tear, I see your dimple smile with your arms wide open that makes me wanting to run into your arms, hug you and to feel your soft kisses on my forehead. I remember your gentle touch and your ever moist lips just as clear as your hour of doom. There you lie motionless. Your body so cold. Oh I felt a knife piercing my soul. I’m alive but stuck as if I’ve been striked by lightning, too shocked to cry. Those final hours still give me a shiver each time I think about it. Yet again, in every tear there are fond memories as well.

Help me dear to show me that right person that would be fit enough to take your place. I don’t want this silence to hurt me greater dearie. It’s coming to 5 years and I can’t control my feelings and the promise that I’ve made to you baby. Help me to let go love. Help me. Oh I wish I could just have you standing in front of me for one last time. I seriously would just once want to feel your kiss and assuring hug. I just need that shoulder to just scream my heart out and pour our all my sourness and bitterness and sadness……

Help me let go love…………………………………….

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, August 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel your pain ...im going thru the same ....i think there is no 100% complete way of letting go someone or letting go our feelings for them.

either we change the role and become a friend and keep them in our life - which is a painfull process to look at them and knowing we want them differently and keeping holding a hope that may never materialise...how will we deal when they walk in with another and we pretend to be ok with it as we are pretending we can just be friends....the pain...are we strong enough for that? who are we fooling? ourself or them? its easier for them as if they didnt hurt us as ..we are still standing there and smiling seemingly being a friend

or we stop all communication and deal with the emptyness day by day

if we could only learn to hate them and find reasons to hate them to let go as we have learned to love them...if only

i dont think we ever recover and fill the emptyness.....we just go on accepting we have been hurt

its never fair....but who says the world is fair

 
At 1:29 AM, September 08, 2007, Blogger foreverinteresting said...

Dear anonymous,

Thank u so much for your comments. This lost is not a break off but more of he is no longer around for anyone to share....

Anyway thanks for being understanding and I hope you could put a name so I will know who you are. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home