Monday, August 20, 2007

An Experience of Meeting GOD

Hello there,

How did your weekend go? Well I’m glad I made a new friend and that is what this blog is all about. I recall and old song by John Osborn.. if I’m not mistaken it’s John or Joe or something like that… The song is all about what if god was one of us. Many Christians especially would hate that song because it’s a mockery of Christianity in general. But I met God through Anita last Saturday.

About weeks now my friend Anita had been talking about her friend whom she knows as God. So last Saturday she was going out with him and she invited me to join. At the beginning I was afraid of crashing an intimate union but then Anita assured me that it was ok to tag along. So I went to Chilli’s BSC to meet them. I was so afraid of either knowing the guy or even making a fool of myself. So when I reached there I messaged Anita to ask her where she was and she said she was sitting near the bar. I walked and there saw the back view of Anita. I was facing face to face with God. There he was with very big round eyes, tanned about my colour, wide smile. I said Hi, introduced myself and after that we moved to another table. It was a good meet I will say. I had found memories.

Hopefully we could do this another time again………………….

Sunday was at church. Since I drank white wine Saturday, I had lots of recovering sessions at home on Sunday. And today is Monday the day we all dread because we are at work!!! Sob sob sob. Can’t wait for the week to run pass fast so I can catch up with myself for a change next week! That is if I don’t get an invitation to loose out again!

Oh by the way, I know God’s name is S now so I’ll call him S and not God for I’ll be a sinner :). Cheers all…………………………….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home